Windows 7 Problem with MS Outlook 2010 Checking POP Inbox

felipe

Hi everyone! Thank you very much for providing so much help to the World, you really do a noble yet really valuable work.

I have been searching the net for a long time, yet without finding anything related to MS Outlook 2010 Checking my Email. I'd like to know how to edit the interval of time that Outlook lasts to check if there's any new email. I don't know if I made myself clear, but every time in a while outlook checks by itself if there's any new email, but mine takes way too long, and I know that feature can be edited, yet I have never been able to know where.

Sorry if I made any mistake in this post, but seriously I did not see anything related to this here on windows 7 forums.

Kindest Regards!

Felipe

Felipe,

> Send & Receive tab > Send/Receive Groups > Define Send/Receive Groups
In the window you get you will see the parameter "Schedule an Automatic send/receive every" set by default @ 30 mins in a wee box where the interval can be changed.

Regards,
Drew
Link Removed - Invalid URL
Clients Welcome

Felipe,

> Send & Receive tab > Send/Receive Groups > Define Send/Receive Groups
In the window you get you will see the parameter "Schedule an Automatic send/receive every" set by default @ 30 mins in a wee box where the interval can be changed.

Regards,
Drew
Link Removed - Invalid URL
Clients Welcome

THANK YOU VERY MUCH DREW! I think I was at least one year trying to figure this out (outlook has so many things)! You have done me a huge favor!!

We can consider this thread closed!

Regards and thanks a lot again!!

Back