Windows 7 Problems wit Incorrect memory mapping

bgrrrlie

I've been having problems with flash and can't get things right.

Every time I start my computer (Asus Eee Top ET2011E 20" AIO
Intel Dualcore E5700 3.0GHz, 2GB RAM, 500GB HD, DVD-RW, WLAN, Win7
H.P.) I get this message:
felaktig minnesavbildning.jpg
Translated:

GfxUI.exe - Incorrect memory mapping
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framewoek64\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

I've scanned my computer with command interpreter (sfc /scannow) and get a message that damaged files were found but some of them couldn't be repaired. Information is in CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log
but when I click for it I get access denied... :confused:
Can anybody help?! I am not that good with stuff like that, haven't got the patience....*-)

If you check the reference, it will show the following command. You can open an Administrative command prompt window and paste the command by right clicking the window and select paste. It will put a text file on your desktop you can check or attach using the paperclip on the advanced replies page. But normally, around the bottom of the readout, it will list the files that could not be repaired.

findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt

How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7

If you want to try to repair the files, it might be possible if you have backup copies, but I have not ever had to replace any. The link does show you how.

Thank you Saltgrass! :thumbs_up:
If you check the reference, it will show the following command. You can open an Administrative command prompt window and paste the command by right clicking the window and select paste. It will put a text file on your desktop you can check or attach using the paperclip on the advanced replies page. But normally, around the bottom of the readout, it will list the files that could not be repaired.

findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt
Now this is what I had done already, found the damaged files, but when I paste the above line nothing happens...
How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7

If you want to try to repair the files, it might be possible if you have backup copies, but I have not ever had to replace any. The link does show you how.
and this is exactly what I don't have patience for.... too many %/\?%/%\% for my brain....
Guess I need to take the 'puter to the shop.... :red_smile::hide:

Remember, Administrative command prompt. Winkey type cmd then hit Ctrl+Shift+Enter. You should see a sfcdetails.txt file on your desktop.

Back