Windows 7 Profile will not load/ IP CONFLICT problems

GregAyala

Recently my girlfriend's computer had the error, User Profile Won't Load... When I try to do a system restore it asks for her password and I put it in then it says the restore programs cannot be found. At the same time on an alternate profile she has an ip conflict problem and I cannot begin to resolve this because when I try to run things as admin whatever i attempt to open says it is not found...

So I figure I have to reinstall Windows 7. . . However this laptop is from a store and I do not have a windows 7 dvd... Any suggestions?

I need immediate help and I apologize if this is a repost... I have gone through and looked how to solve this user profile problem but the password won't work...

Recently my girlfriend's computer had the error, User Profile Won't Load... When I try to do a system restore it asks for her password and I put it in then it says the restore programs cannot be found. At the same time on an alternate profile she has an ip conflict problem and I cannot begin to resolve this because when I try to run things as admin whatever i attempt to open says it is not found...

So I figure I have to reinstall Windows 7. . . However this laptop is from a store and I do not have a windows 7 dvd... Any suggestions?

I need immediate help and I apologize if this is a repost... I have gone through and looked how to solve this user profile problem but the password won't work...

Hello & Welcome !!

As you suggested Repair would be the best option. Here follow this link it will tell you how to create a Repair Disk and how to perform a Repair install

System Repair Disc - Create - Windows 7 Forums

Repair Install - Windows 7 Forums

Also try to enable the Build-n administrator and see whether in that Profile it works or not.

Built-in Administrator Account - Enable or Disable - Windows 7 Forums

Hope this helps,
Captain

Thank you very much sir! I am going to try the built in administrator, then attempt a system restore. If that does not work then I will reinstall Windows 7

Back