RAM detected by BIOS but not by Win10

thanks so much thanks .
Maybe this should be a different question?i updated this HP-625 / kb4505903 and the machine started to slow down the page / translator to google / now it is open 3 pages and heats 50cels. and 2gb ram on the machine. There would be 2gb hymp125S64CP8-S6 AB-C left on 1 other machine. I think I'll put it here if the machine is livening up. Anything else to suggest? Rapaaja

Last edited:
thanks so much thanks .
Maybe this should be a different question?i updated this HP-625 / kb4505903 and the machine started to slow down the page / translator to google / now it is open 3 pages and heats 50cels. and 2gb ram on the machine. There would be 2gb hymp125S64CP8-S6 AB-C left on 1 other machine. I think I'll put it here if the machine is livening up. Anything else to suggest? Rapaaja
2GB RAM is extremely low. I hope this is not the case.
Hi,

I have an ASUS G56JK. I purchased 2x16GB DDR3L (Crucial). If I install just one or both memories, Windows won't start. However, I've tried combining one that the laptop brought originally with one of the memories I just bought. In the BIOS it says 24GB, but in Windows 8GB. I already un-clicked the max memory, but still doesn't work.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!!

Miguel
Its possible the memory is incompatible with this system? Have you considered checking both chips in Memtest MemTest86 - Official Site of the x86 Memory Testing Tool

Also, maybe save the bios when you see it updated to 24 (not discard changes). Maybe even reset the BIOS as a troubleshooting step to factory defaults or optimized defaults. And go from there.

Hi Mike the stiffness / slowness of that HP-625 was due to the corrup files checker this one found / repaired: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to -repair-missing-or-corrupted-system.
And that Ram I am wondering does not work when the machine has a 2gt Single-Chanel DDR3 532MHZ (7-7-7-20) and I am writing on this machine now. Thank you for your answer / thought. I look at the web if something from a constructor happens to be suitable. VERSION Win 10 Pro/1903 / 18362.267 . Rapaaja

Last edited:
Back