Windows 10 Random BSOD / NO hardware changes

You should be able to uninstall Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility, or see if they have an updated driver and install that.

Hmm I didn't know that program would have caused the issue. I have removed it, it was provided from MSI actually.

Should I run the verifier again to see if another issue comes up after removing it?

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck C2, {62, ffffd00023a82000, ffffd00023a8200c, 5b}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iocbios2.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iocbios2.sys
Probably caused by : iocbios2.sys ( iocbios2+25b1 )

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
nice job! The verifier worked a treat and the driver involved is this one:

iocbios2.sys Wed Mar 9 01:15:43 2016: Intel Extreme Tuning Utility Performance Tuning Driver. See if removing this driver helps.

I'm still a little concerned with the other drivers dated 2010:

SiUSBXp.sys Thu Jul 15 23:27:13 2010: Silicone Labs USBXpress Development Kit. I've found a PDF which gives more information but not what it's for. It's a USB driver for sure and seems configurable by a developer. As to what it relates to i'm unsure, you could try creating a system restore point and then follow the method outlined in the pdf on the removal:
https://www.silabs.com/Support Documents/TechnicalDocs/an335.pdf

Should I run the verifier again to see if another issue comes up after removing it?
You can try but no longer than 24hrs. Also the verifier can sometimes give false positives but anyhoo post any dumps created.

Last edited:
No other dumps have been made so far but I fine it odd that CPU-Z doesn't pick up my GPU's information.

Maybe you know something on this, im just wondering. Could there be an issue with graphic drivers or the card itself.

Attachments

• CPUZ gpu.png
    CPUZ gpu.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 399
Back
Top Bottom