Windows 7 Random BSOD Win 7 64bit

oops...theres that tab

Attachments

• speed.jpg
    speed.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 372
Yes, memory set unwell in the bios is the definite issue.

In the bios, Load the Optimized Defaults and save. Reboot to Windows and check the memory tab. If it is at 400 MHz with 5-5-5-18 timings, then it is well.

If not, revisit bios and set the memory settings manually to that and save.

heres what i shows set on Auto........not ure what the 533 is about. Should I force it to 400? think if anything its the Asus AI auto overclock thing.........(I have it set to auto)

Attachments

• spd.jpg
    spd.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 344
Here are the latest dumps........any ideas? It's definately a lot better but these 2 happened yesterday

Attachments

• 120410-27658-01.zip
    45.5 KB · Views: 229
No need for crash dumps as I've already given you a definite conclusion in the matter.\

That's what the "definite" means up above in my previous post.

I got ya there but I dont know where the "400" comes from. The shot I posted says 533 which is FSB It is set at 5-5-5-18 timings,

Suggest to take the machine directly to a shop so they can repair it, if you aren't understanding my post directly above:

"In the bios, Load the Optimized Defaults and save. Reboot to Windows and check the memory tab. If it is at 400 MHz with 5-5-5-18 timings, then it is well.

If not, revisit bios and set the memory settings manually to that and save."

Look, don't need a shop. There is no optimized default on this Asus board "P5k Pro" so I went and set ram to auto and DRAM is down to 400mhz from 533. I had it set to 1066 as thats what the RAM is.........oh well I need to upgrade soon.

Did you just do this now? The only reason I ask is because your last screen shot posted shows 533, which was unwell.

In any case, good ya...400 MHz and the machine will be fine.

Yea I just flipped it over to Auto and it shows 400 where 533 was. The bios was auto overclocking it looks like

Back
Top Bottom