Windows 7 Random Crash's & lockups with BSOD

VsUK

A week ago i had to change my CPU cooler as it was failing & allowed my CPU to overheat which i found out after a few random reboots & touching the Heatsink on my CPU cooler to find out it was almost to hot to touch. Since then i have been getting random system lockups which i cant explain or find the cause.

I did a memtest on my memory to find 1 or 2 faults on 2 sticks & im currently left with 2 of my newer sticks which i am yet to fully test. However at random points my system freeze's up. It dont reboot just locks up completely. Sometimes when i turn the system on the system locks up just before it gets passed the asus gate logo or when the Windows 7 logo appears it freezes. Just 5 minutes ago i was typing this out for the first time & my picture went distorted & froze & it took 3 or 4 resets & power on/offs to get the system to boot up.

I dont know if its my GPU, memory or god forbid CPU damage from the overheating which i suspect that might be the case as when i reset my comp from a freeze, i get Unleashing mode failed to initialize & when i go into cmos to see whats wrong it locks up on me again.

Ive ran the prog that collects the data & attached in the zip file as requested. Hope someone can figure out the problem because i cant afford to buy all 3 if its just going to be 1 part of the hardware thats at fault.

Thanks

Attachments

• Seven Forums.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 480
Just started getting more BSOD's so ive attached that also for you as previously i was getting system freeze's & not it includes BSOD's

thanks

Attachments

• dump1.zip
    20.4 KB · Views: 140
Back
Top Bottom