Windows 7 RDC (Remote Desktop) SLOW!

Solved!

For anybody having this issue when connecting to windows 2000 / 2003 servers, I've found the solution!

Upgrade your Windows 7 build to 7232 (can be found on many torrent and p2p sites...I got mine off of pirate bay). It's the "expected" build to be in the retail version, and I can happily say I don't have any more connection issues when connecting to multiple win2000 servers.

Hooray!

Thanks much! Just tested this with the RTM and RDP to Windows 2000 looks much better!

I second that, "hooray!"

Dear All!,

For resolving Remote Desktop (RDP) Slow Connection speed in windows 7 and also windows server 2K8 I think MS team made a change in Minimum Color Depth from 8 to 15 BPP that Make remote desktop in higher color than before so
I've made a custom .RDP file with 4 changes from original One that listed below:

1 - 8 Bpp color depth RDP that has been Lost in windows 7 and windows server 2008 make you extreme Fast.
2 - Full Screen with Smart Resizing (make full screen RDP as default and if you wish it's resize the full screen windows and not scroll!!!).
3 - Keyboard hooking (make windows Key combinantion works on remote side).
4 - all local hard disk drive mapping.
How To install
Use on of two below method to download and run

First:

Download attachment, Unzip and simply Run it!

Second:
Here You are a rapid-share link for that file:
Link Removed - Invalid URL
Simply download and run it!

Enjoy;) .

Attachments

• 8Bit RDP.zip
    763 bytes · Views: 453
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom