Windows 7 Realtek Audio Manager Connection Settings and Front Panel Jack problem

tempbox

I recently upgraded to Win7 Ultimate and my front panel jacks for the Realtek Audio Manager aren't being recognized. I found a solution to this problem online, problem is, it requires checking a box that doesn't seem to show up in my Audio Manager program. Here's some screenshots:

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Link Removed due to 404 Error

The first picture is a screenshot of my Realtek HD Audio Manager, the second pic is what it is supposed to look like. I need to check the box that is circled in the second picture, but obviously I cannot.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I just want my front panel headset and microphone jacks to work and I have been working on this for many hours now; I'm frustrated. Thank you in advance for your help ^_^

-Temp

I recently upgraded to Win7 Ultimate and my front panel jacks for the Realtek Audio Manager aren't being recognized. I found a solution to this problem online, problem is, it requires checking a box that doesn't seem to show up in my Audio Manager program. Here's some screenshots:

realtekpic1.png

realtekpic2.png

The first picture is a screenshot of my Realtek HD Audio Manager, the second pic is what it is supposed to look like. I need to check the box that is circled in the second picture, but obviously I cannot.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I just want my front panel headset and microphone jacks to work and I have been working on this for many hours now; I'm frustrated. Thank you in advance for your help ^_^

-Temp

Go to bios settings and change the audio settings from hd to realtek AC 97

Back
Top Bottom