Windows 8 Removing individual users from network discovery.

I need help figuring out how to remove individual users from network discovery. On network devices when accessing network media the options to access media on the network devices displays as ComputerName:Username1, ComputerName:Username2, ComputerName:Username3, etc... Only the main user is the one that streams media to devices on the network. I need to figure out how to make it so that my computer does not broadcast the other usernames on the network to media streaming devices. I really don't even need the other usernames to be able to access anything on the network other than the internet itself and most of the usernames spend their time disabled (even when they are disabled in computer management they show up on the network). I have already disable media streaming on their individual accounts via the homegroup and windows media player options and that only removed the username from other pcs on the network but not devices like xbox. I also tried removing the groups that they belong to and adding them only to the guests group thinking that the fact that network discovery was turned off for guests would fix it, but it did not.

Sorry but windows remembers any ip6 account that ever connects to a network by default... You could of course remove windows control by using a nas box but that may not be viable ?

Sorry but windows remembers any ip6 account that ever connects to a network by default... You could of course remove windows control by using a nas box but that may not be viable ?
Is there anyway to create a new user that does not connect to the network? If so, how? Does that include the internet or just the network?

Back