Windows 7 Removing Kaspersky AV

Thomas

How do you remove Kaspersky AV without loosing your Internet Access?? I figured out the problem. It was the nick cards on my system. I have a EVGA 780i motherboard and I had it configured to combine the nick cards and that was causing the problem. Fix was to uncombine them.

Thomas :cool:

Last edited:
Remove

And if you do yhat you will loose your Internet. The only way is to do a clean install. And you will loose everything. :mad:
You can't even format the hard drive. You have to put in an old copy of Windows XP and do a clean install, and that will get rid of everything, Including Windows 7

Thomas:cool:

They own you

They own you once you install their software. The only way to get rid of them is to do a compleat clean install and start over. :mad:

I put it on all three os and am rebuilding the first now. Reformating all drives and reinstalling Windows XP, Then a new copy of Windows 7:confused:

As for me I am not going to buy a AntiVirousprogram untill Windows 7 goes to market !! I am not going to pay Kasperskey $ 79.00 for a beta test.

Last edited:
And if you do yhat you will loose your Internet. The only way is to do a clean install. And you will loose everything. :mad:
You can't even format the hard drive. You have to put in an old copy of Windows XP and do a clean install, and that will get rid of everything, Including Windows 7

Thomas:cool:
Who told you all that bull removing the program will not make you lose your internet or make it so you can not format any hard drive . If that did happen to you there is something wrong some where ells

I used the Kaspersky Internet Security software suite up until June of 2008 on Windows XP. I uninstalled it when it expired using Add or Remove Programs, then I installed Avira AntiVir. No problems here. I never lost my internet when uninistalling KIS on Windows XP.

I used "add/remove" in Win7 to remove Kaspersky Internet Security and didn't lose my internet connection.

how do you remove kaspersky av without loosing your internet access?? I figured out the problem. It was the nick cards on my system. I have a evga 780i motherboard and i had it configured to combine the nick cards and that was causing the problem. Fix was to uncombine them.

do it in safe mode. It ill work.

Back