Windows 10 REPLY TEXT GOING MISSING IN OUTLOOK 2016

BrianJ

Only in the last few days and only one recipient so far - when they reply to an email from me I get my original message back from them but with their reply removed from the message - i.e. it is just a copy of my original message.
I've checked two ways:
1. I use Samsung Focus to check my emails (they vanish from it when I open Outlook 2016 and download my messages) and the reply from the recipient IS in the incoming message at that stage.
2. I've had the recipient reply to both my Outlook 2016 email address and my GMail address. The GMail address gets the reply perfectly with the reply text. But Outlook 2016 does not show their reply.

I have had two Windows Updates this last week and that makes me a bit suspicious of possible cause. I've never had this problem, can anyone suggest what it could be.

I am using 2016.. No problems here after the updates.
A look through the options does not show anything that could be causing it.

I am using 2016.. No problems here after the updates.
A look through the options does not show anything that could be causing it.
Thanks Dave, yes I hunted through all options without success. I thought it might be at the recipient end when they reply but it is obviously leaving their server and getting to my GMail OK and just removing from the other copy that hits my Outlook. I'll keep digging!

Back