Windows 10 reset this pc isn't working

faru101

Whenever I try to reset my pc using recovery menu from settings>windows update, it restarts my pc at 1% of resetting, saying stopcode: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.
View attachment 38268
Then
my pc restarts again with nothing changed!
IMG_20190729_173326.jpg

P:S: I need to reset my pc because after the 1903 update, my laptop isn't working like before anymore. It lags, hangs and delays every simple to heavy process of the pc. Even if i close a tab of firefox, the tab itself closes after 50seconds. And regular abnormal restarts happen saying stopcode like: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION, CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, DRIVER STATE FAILURE etc. Please help with solutions

I'm not certain 1903 is to blame for all of your issues. My suggestion is use the Microsoft Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB stick to reinstall a fresh copy of Windows 10. Note that this option does not give you the option to retain your documents, it would be a complete fresh install. (if it were me I would delete all the partitions and let Windows create new ones). Always backup any important data before taking this step.

Back
Top Bottom