Windows 7 Roccat Kone drivers not detecting

Ch4rz1t0

Hello people..

First congrats for this execlent forum ...

Second i recive my copy of windows 7 today and my mouse roccat kone isnt detecting in the system , i have instaled the driver but dont do nothing any help please ??;)

have you installed the latest build of the mouse's firmware, less than a week ago on the official support?? I was seriously looking at buying that very cool looking mouse myself this very morning, but opted for Razer Deathadder in the end since most of the online shops where trying to fleece a rediculous £7 delivery charge for the roccat kone.

Last edited:
have you installed the latest build of the mouse's firmware, less than a week ago on the official support?? I was seriously looking at buying that very cool looking mouse myself this very morning, but opted for Razer Deathadder in the end since most of the online shops where trying to fleece a rediculous £7 delivery charge for the roccat kone.

Done its fix :p
Yes its a cool mouse , best in the world i think :p
Now iam gonna buy the Roccat Kave 5.1 heheh

Nice one, yea I been a Razer fanboy for the last 3 years (I've had 2 Diamondbacks which I've totally worn out), and had never heard of Roccat till few days ago, must say I was very impressed with their designs....German gear with bling! who'd thought it would ever happen? That said if the damn web shops sold it about £10 cheaper I would have certainly took the chance vs the very highly rated Deathadder 3.5G that I will have in the morning post (Fingers Crossed).

There's a pic for anyone to see the lovely design Roccat have made.

roccat-kone-top-multicolour.jpg

Last edited:
Back