Windows 7 SCARY BSOD memory dump, noob here!

Drummerman43

I gotta be quick before it crashes again, I'll check back on another computer

I used the BluescreenViewer, wouldn't allow me to check manually, even after the 'ownership' method.

Let me know if you need more info, I've crashed a couple times since I uploaded these, so I don't know if all the errors are showing.

Again, need help, major noob and scared. (Just built this computer)

Attachments

• New folder.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 274
Hi, welcome. They're not scary when you have us here. :)

C:\Windows\Mindump

Copy the files in there to another folder, then zip them and attach the zip to a post.

That should be it. Thanks for the quick reply, I'm in Safe Mode ATM, can't even boot up anymore. :\

Attachments

• New folder.zip
    168.9 KB · Views: 326
The memory is either defective or set unwell in the bios. Download and run CPU-Z. Then make a screen shot of the spd and memory tabs. Attach them to a post and I'll tell ya what's up.

In the meantime, you should do these things too:

1) Update Realtek lan driver:

Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Thu Aug 20 12:05:06 2009

RTL8111

2) Uninstall EasyTune and all other motherboard apps:

gdrv gdrv.sys Thu Mar 12 23:22:29 2009

3) Update Realtek HD Audio. Run the installer once, reboot and run it again:

RTKVHD64 RTKVHD64.sys Tue Dec 08 05:20:05 2009

Realtek

4) Run Driver Sweeper to clear all NVDIA video files in safe mode, then re-install the driver from NVIDIA's site:

Phyxion.net | Driver Sweeper | Products | Products

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Which driver do I install for Realtek (lan)? I see there's two for Win7? (autoinstall and driver, not sure what the difference is if there is any)

Tried to find EasyTune in the uninstall section, no luck... How would I find and uninstall my motherboard apps/drivers?

Downloading the HD drivers, will restart and install again.

Downloading CPU-Z now.

Download and run this for the Realtek lan: Win7 and WinServer 2008 R2 Auto Installation Program (SID:1432824)

Forget about EasyTune for now.

Yep, let's see those screen shots. :)

Ok there we go, restarting my computer for the Realtek drivers.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    122.8 KB · Views: 563
That's good to hear, because the memory is set well in the bios.

If more crashes do happen, post them but then also begin testing the memory with Memtest86+ for about 8-10 passes to see if errors are shown.

Hopefully doing those driver steps have already solved it for you. If so, good luck with continued success and enjoy.

Awesome, I cannot thank you enough for your help... You made it very easy.

Quick questions:

I haven't swept the NVIDIA drivers yet, but I'm about to. Just to be sure, I uninstall the drivers while in safe-mode... I assume I restart, boot up normally, and install from NVIDIA's site?

I've become extremely anal and paranoid as of late, and I really don't want to screw things further than I have already. :D

Again, your help was VERY much appreciated.

I wouldn't even bother with that yet. Leave the machine as is and hope for the best.

If you run into troubles, then yes, do exactly as you've said but also test the memory as I've said.

You're very welcome. Please keep us updated regardless of how it's going....

Ok sounds good.

I'll definately look into memtest and figure out how it works. If I still don't run into any problems, I'll post a few days/week from now.

Your the best/quickest help I've ever recieved online, and I can't thank you enough.

Will report back, eventually. :]

Ok, I've been getting the blue screen occasionally again... But this time it doesn't restart my computer, it stays at the blue screen.

EDIT: I'm not sure if this file is working correctly... When I open it it opens random 'taboo' on Microsoft Notepad.

Attachments

• New folder.zip
    25.2 KB · Views: 229
Now I'm having MAJOR troubles, as I can't even boot up in Safe Mode.

The blue screen error seems to change everytime, and it's something among the lines of

DRIVER_DSQL_MORE_OR_LESS

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Those are the last two I've had...

I need severe help!

EDIT: I'm in safe mode now trying to reinstall nvidia drivers

Last edited:
We can't run Memtest86+ for you.

If you've already done so 8-10 passes, what were the results?

Right off the bat I have 109 listed errors. Should I take a picture and upload later, or is there only certain information I need to be giving you?

I'm going to let it run for a couple of hours...

Thanks

Back