Try this:The send page by email option as well as the send link by email are greyed out, I am using Windows 8/IE10 How can I fix it? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are a genius. Such a simple fix that has been plaguing so many users since the creator update. I hope more people find this simple fix. It definitely works.Try this:
1. ensure Mail is your default email program by:
a) open Internet Explorer select tools then Internet Options, go to the programs tab and select Set Programs, select Set your default programs, select Mail then click Set this Program as default then click OK, then close Internet Explorer.
2. Go to Search and type in regedit then answer yes to the User Account Control window.
3. Click the arrow to the left of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
4. Click the arrow to the left of SOFTWARE
5. Click the arrow to the left of Clients
6. Right click Mail then select Export
a) name the file Mail and save it to your documents folder
7. Double click (Default) in the right pane and type Windows Mail in the Data Value: box then click OK
8. Close regedit and restart your computer your send page/send link by email should be ungrayed and useable now
this worked for me when I had the same problem