Windows 7 Sensor finger validity for HP Dx

ericnguyen

I have a HP HDX premium laptop
after I installed Win7, all the software and driver worked fine excepts for the Sensor validity and MediaSmart

I tried many driver but still cannt get the sensor to work

can someone help me please?

From what I've read on HP's, and as for as compatibility with other OS's, I think you will be out of luck for the Sensor.

Sorry, wish I could help out more.

From what I've read on HP's, and as for as compatibility with other OS's, I think you will be out of luck for the Sensor.

Sorry, wish I could help out more.

There may be help for you later on with your sensory as companies adjust and update there software to deal with windows 7 :)

Also windows 7 is not a final as yet so may include all kind of drivers - not sure as yet ?

There is a topic on your query at the below link :

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Brief excerpt of interest : Validity’s fingerprint solutions are already shipping in numerous notebook PCs and PC peripheral devices offered by companies such as HP, Acer and General Dynamics. Validity’s fingerprint sensors are based on its LiveFlex® Technology, which provides superior durability and industry-leading impact resistance.

Last edited:
I have an HP HDX16-1140US that I have loaded WINDOWS 7 on and it will not recognize the Validity VFS201 fingerprint reader. Can anyone help me?

jdgless:
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Go here Link Removed - Invalid URL
select your operating system (Win7 32 or 64 bit) expand expand "Driver, keyboard, mouse and input devices" and download the "Validity Fingerprint Sensor Driver"
Hope this helps
Randy

Back