Windows 7 SHTML Files Issues with Windows 7

About the saving, I'll just get to it to save time:

All Administrator accounts operate as normal user accounts unless you explicitly “elevate” a function by using the run as administrator option or approve the UAC prompt when it pops up. In this way, your system will be protected from viruses and hackers.

With UAC turned on, you NO LONGER HAVE ADMIN RIGHTS, you're running standard user rights in a false context of ADMIN.

Just disable it and maintain your NTFS permissions.

Suggestion 1: Click the Start Button, type "User account control" and press Enter. When the User account control settings box appears, move the slider to Never notify and click OK.

Suggestion 2: How to enable True BUILT-IN administrator
Built-in Administrator Account - Enable or Disable - Windows 7 Forums

Hey!

I'm going to sleep in about half an hour. Please let me know if you still need help while I'm still here. If I don't hear from you, others will gladly continue to help and I'll check your status in the morning.

Link Removed due to 404 Error

With WS_FTP, navigate the "remote" directory to the directory that contains the file for which you need to set permissions. First, left-click on the file that will have its permissions changed to highlight the file. Then, right-click on the file that will have its permissions changed. From the menu, select "chmod (UNIX)." Link Removed due to 404 Error

Can you send me one of the files to check?

Back