Sick of windows 10

Hello!
I'm just a guy who is sick of useless updates, useless apps, useless pre-installed programs and uselss RAM and CPU using stuff.
I was wondering : Is there any way, or any alternative to windows 10 which has no updates ( like, never, ok, maybe security updates, but ONLY security updates ), no "windows features" "animations" "services" like the ones which make your RAM and CPU usage 150% after EVERY TINY UPDATE.
I mean, I like windows but not this kind of windows :D

You can switch to Windows 8.1 and change the update settings as in this video tutorial:

To disable animations (visual effects), please follow this video tutorial:

Well updates aren't useless they're for your security, useless apps you can uninstall them and windows 10 ram usage is fine and way better than any OS before it.

When I put Windows 10 on a slower computer, I tweak the heck out of it.

Ccleaner under tools will let you uninstall any Windows 10 app you don't like. Winaero Tweaker will disable live tiles, kill animations, get rid of Ink, Timeline, and much much more.

The last laptop I installed Win10 onto and tweaked... a 2.1 dual-core laptop with 3-gigs of ram. It actually moves pretty good.

Well updates aren't useless they're for your security, useless apps you can uninstall them and windows 10 ram usage is fine and way better than any OS before it.
Well, after literally every update my laptops RAM usage is 99% -100% for a few hours. No matter what I do in order to lower that.

When I put Windows 10 on a slower computer, I tweak the heck out of it.

Ccleaner under tools will let you uninstall any Windows 10 app you don't like. Winaero Tweaker will disable live tiles, kill animations, get rid of Ink, Timeline, and much much more.

The last laptop I installed Win10 onto and tweaked... a 2.1 dual-core laptop with 3-gigs of ram. It actually moves pretty good.

Please... CCleaner is basically a bright-colored version of Control Panel.
I tried Winaero Tweaker and I find it quite useful :D Thank you.

When I read this topic, I appreciate Windows 7. I think to upgrade to 10 next year or later and to use it with the xp skin. But it's better to stay and use the 7er version. Who else is unhappy with 10 and why? 🆒

Somewhat alone on this thread desert!
I like Windows 10,
No serious problems since its introduction, and for standard use, everything I need is already built in

Last edited:
Nope, Windows 7 doesn't support 7th and newer generations of Intel CPUs. Don't think newer AMDs are supported either.

Why would anyone do a daft thing like that? Updates are for your security. But hey if you don't care about your data, turn them off by all means.

Back
Top Bottom