Windows 7 So What Are You Playing Right Now?

I've only ever played COD4 demo.. Some how i just never got into that series...

DOS games!!!!!!!!! Lately: Doom 2, Jagged Alliance, Blood, Blackthorne, The Lost Vikings, Lemmings
DOSBox 0.73 works fine on Windows 7.:D

I've been playing NFS Shift with my Logitech G25 lately. And, today I just got back into playing Thief Deadly Shadows. I also play Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas (MTA 1.0.1; GTA: SA multiplayer mod). I have a lot more games as well, but I'm only going to load on the ones I want to use the most. I also play some D&D Online (MMO) occasionally. Last night, I played my first multiplayer Checkers from the Games window and I won, woo.

I can't wait for Diablo 3 to be released. That game looks awesome, having owned and played D1 and D2. Also, I'm looking forward to Bioshock 2 as well. I might even load back on Bioshock 1 again because it too is pretty fun.

Hi rBridgman,
Bioshock,, Always wanted to play that game but never got round to it.. Like you say Bioshock 2 looks like it'll be a cool game 2.. As for latest games I'm currently building pyramids with 'Children of the Nile', a brilliant RTS. Have you tried Battleforge?

This week i have been mostly playing Fallout 3....
jesse.jpg

Hi kemical,

No, I haven't tried Battleforge before.

Mirror's Edge is another fun one but may take many tries to complete a mission due to much strategy needed.

Cool..:) I played the demo only but like you say..it does look good. I've been meaning to get it but keep forgetting. Oh well, maybe one day...

Mass Effect seems to be a pretty sweet game. I downloade a version of it and tried it and it was far better graphics and weapons than i ever anticipated.

Been playing need for speed shift, bad thing using arrow keys for the moment till i pick up a controller, pretty badass graphics too, besides the card running it 14-40 fps with all settings amped to the higheest in ccc & game, hit 14 fps drifting around corners with many cars around me, I tried taking a screen shot but comes out as a black box the size of my screen rez.

Just got Borderlands this morning....man this game rocks! runs super fast totally maxed out and the 4 player co-op is flawless thus far.

Thanks for the tip Highwayman, I've seen the game around but never knew too much about it. I'll check it out.

Borderlands basically plays like a Mad Max version of Diablo done as FPS....brilliant !, graphically it reminds me of videos by Gorillaz

borderlands.jpg

Last edited:
I just finished BioShock and it looks great in 3d with 3d Vision. I now choose my games with the rating ppl give in 3d.

I just started Prototype, and MAN! This is Awesome! really, one of the best game i played this year. specially in 3d!

Back