Windows 7 Some DX11 Screens

The screenshots even make Crysis look tame.

Honestly, if no one told me they were computer generated, I'd probably mistaken it for a real-life photo.
As soon as games with that level of detail come out, I'm going to upgrade my video card.

The screenshots even make Crysis look tame.

Honestly, if no one told me they were computer generated, I'd probably mistaken it for a real-life photo.
As soon as games with that level of detail come out, I'm going to upgrade my video card.

Again, I agree completely, my 4870 X2 won't be enough for sh!t like that! ;) Well, it won't be enough by my standards.. :rolleyes:

I saw that a couple days ago, it looks pretty sweet! I imagine it will be DirectX 11.. They'll make it a launch title I bet.. ;)

...ok, i got a good one -and FFS, i am a gamer =S-

you have to download directx right? -10, in this particular case... my nvidia can possibly blow with 11 in times to come-

yes. stupid question, but... well, you get the idea =)

thanks in advance!

Yeh same, might have too chuck another one in :D
Heres the Crysis 2 trailer. Wonder if that will be Dx11

Crysis 2 is aimed for performance in consoles. Unless they completely revamp it for PC, I doubt it would look as good as the screenshot pictures.

Speaking of 4870X2's, look what happened to my WEI score after installing 7201.

capturegig.png

Both aero and gaming graphics were only 6.3 in all previous builds. Nice new feature if you ask me ;)

Sweet, definitely a good improvement, I must run mine, I haven't ran it since I built my new rig.. ;)

DirectX 11

Why we should get excited about DirectX 11 | AMD at Play

As an admitted gaming technology geek, it’s hard not to get excited about the advancements in game technology. As many of you know, DirectX 11 is just around the corner, offering a dazzling array of new toys for game developers and people like me to play with. But as excited as the developer in me is about DirectX 11, I’m even more excited as a gamer, and you should be too. That’s because DirectX 11, in combination with new graphics hardware, and in some cases Windows 7, brings significant changes to the computing experience, changes that mean upcoming games and other applications are about to get a lot better.

There is a thread already dedicated to DirectX 11 Whoosh.. ;) If you don't mind I'll move this post to that thread.. just to keep it all in one place.. :)

Thank you Radenight sorry for the double post . Hard to keep up with the flow of posts at times :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom