Windows 7 Something weird is going on..

Deziric

I don't know if its my windows computer or the Internet. But here's what is going on: My computer has been slower than it usually is, and the Internet is constantly loosing connection, it first happened to my windows computer, then it started happening to my laptop. Can someone help me?? I don't know what to do!

First thing to check, is scan the system for any malware, spyware and virus's and other nasty's that might be hiding on one's system. Then make sure windows is update with the latest MS updates, then update any outdated drivers. Then defrag hard drive and reboot system and check for issue.

First thing to check, is scan the system for any malware, spyware and virus's and other nasty's that might be hiding on one's system. Then make sure windows is update with the latest MS updates, then update any outdated drivers. Then defrag hard drive and reboot system and check for issue.
Ok, thanks.

My McAfee isn't working...:-c

Back
Top Bottom