Windows 8 Sound tripping problem!

Hi,

Audio device having a problem. As the attached file.

Do not be afraid. you hardware is normal. But sometimes I like that. When I turn on the voice recorder is improving.

My notebook, Sony Vaio SVE 1713X1BE.

Audio equipment "realtek high defination audio device and amd high defination audio device".

Thanks for helping.

Attachments

• soundtripping.zip
    91.4 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
I tried, same. something different this.

Voice recorder is on, no problem but voice recorder is off, the tripping continues.

Thanks for helping.

Last edited:
Yes this model.

For all the latest software and drivers are installed.

The problem continues.

I hope you can express condition. If the icon is the sound stuttering problem, but when I do not have a sound recorder. As with attached video.

Hakan has it always had this problem or did it start recently? I'm just thinking that if it only started recently perhaps you've installed or removed something that might be the cause. If that is the case then you might be able to do a system restore but first let's see when the issue actually began.

I turned to the factory settings with the original Sony Vaio program.

Reset your computer to the original operating system after installing Windows 8 x64 Single Language, I updated windows 8.1.

Then I installed the program and silverlight software tivibu like that since I updated.

Only from Tivibu, television watched minimize sound when I installed it happen.

I updated the graphics card again.

I updated the sound card again.

Solution to the problem, but have not come up somehow.

Remarkably, even when I minimize windows when I turn on the sound recorder does not matter.

(Sorry my english is vanishingly small, I am writing here using translate. Hopefully anlatabiliyorumdur my problem.)

If you take a look at my screenshot, I've arrowed what you need to click in order to get the boxes shown. Try changing the settings to something lower...

yzxm.jpg

Back