Windows 7 Soundmax Intergrated Diver

Boredatwork

Hey Guys,

So i installed Windows 7 onto my computer and now my soundcard isnt working :(

Im pretty sure its a Soundmax Soundblaster 8000. Is there a way i can double check even tho my system isnt recongising it :(

Any help to get this working again will result in a Virtual hug :)

Maximus Supreme FX II <Green> - Thats what it says on the card. Hope this helps cause i wanna use my computer to play some tunes tonight

http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=2245 This is a link to my motherboard aswel. The sound card that comes with this motherboard is the one im having troubles getting to work. I cant find any drivers that work. But i also remeber a while back reading about this Sound Card's drivers not having the HDD Bus driver or something around those lines...

Thanks in advance if your able to help me :)

Last edited:
Pliase please fill in your computer specs in the UserCP link at the top left hand side of the page.

Then click Edit Your Details.

This freeware program will give you all the information you will need:

SIV (System Information Viewer) 4.03

Yes, the make and model of your sound card would be of great help

This freeware program will give you all the information you will need:

SIV (System Information Viewer) 4.03

Yes, the make and model of your sound card would be of great help\\You might wany yo cjeck here for Vista deiveers,

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/229438-vista-sp2-slipstream.html

Last edited:
Pliase please fill in your computer specs in the UserCP link at the top left hand side of the page.

Ok i've updated this site with my computer details usign that program suggested. I tried installing the drivers for this soundcard again and getting the same error message. I tried running it under Compatability of Windows Vista 64 as suggested on most sites.

Error Message - Does not support this Operating System : WNT_6.1P_64_MCE

Back
Top Bottom