Windows 7 Starting Windows problem.

ftsk

Hows it going guys?
I recently just had windows xp service pack 3 32bit on my PC but then I chose to upgrade last second, literally, to Windows 7 64 bit build 7100.0.090421. I downloaded it straight from Microsoft using their downloader, burnt it using a dvd-r writer and imgburn @ 4x speed. And everything seemed okay. I put it in my PC, booted from disk, formatted my harddrive so I would have a blank for windows 7 and I installed it. The first thing I noticed was it took a while to load up to the time menu, I guess thats normal. So onto installing, everything worked while installing and then the final reboot came on and when it says "Starting Windows" the screen will seem to flash real quick and it will be a frozen screen with "Starting windows" and the frozen windows icon above it. I've restarted it, tried to put it in last good config mode, safe mode (which won't do because setup can not complete in windows), ive tried burning it again and re-installing (3 times, 1 with an entire new burn), and I also tried "repair windows." .. my specs are below..

Antec Nine Hundred Case

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Brisbane 3.1GHz Socket AM2 Dual-Core

PNY GeForce 9800 GTX+ 512MB XLR8

CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB)

OCZ StealthXStream 700W Power Supply

No but I use the same kind of disk with my XP, its definitly not the disk. Come on guys, anyone? :confused:
'

Back