Windows 7 Startup entry

Marios

Hello,
A popup appears during startup. When i untick them with MSCONFIG and i do a restart, the are back ticked again. It is Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 entries. It is four times. What to do to disable em?

It mentions about commands of this program using it in command line. Also mentions Net framework. I do not have Visual Studio 2005 installed.

In Windows 7, search for "Snipping Tool". This will allow you to generate an image of the message when this error appears. Please save this image, upon using it, and upload it to the forums using "Upload a File". We need an exact error message to see what is going on here. Thank you.

As i installed Windows 7 in a new hard disk with a large capacity, the popup was appearing at first time but now does not. This message is installed with some program i installed after. I will send the message if starts appearing again.

In Windows 7, search for "Snipping Tool". This will allow you to generate an image of the message when this error appears. Please save this image, upon using it, and upload it to the forums using "Upload a File". We need an exact error message to see what is going on here. Thank you.
I attached the image of the message. Enlarge it in the post.

Attachments

• message.jpg
    message.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 261
Back
Top Bottom