Windows 7 Strange "zooming out" problem

Zozobra

Hi all,
This might be kind of a strange one: The issue I've been having is that while I'm working in a program, doesn't really seem to matter which, all of a sudden the computer will automatically scroll or zoom out (ie. a similar effect to what holding control and scrolling the mouse wheel will do). It happens at completely random times it seems - the computer will sound like it's processing something really quickly, like extremely high-speed "ticks" and the screen will zoom out in time with these "ticks". I've tried reinstalling my mouse and keyboard drivers but to no avail. I'm really at a loss as to what might be causing the problem, but I'm pretty sure this wasn't an issue when I had Vista installed.

I'm currently using the Logitech MX600 cordless laser mouse and MX3200 keyboard. Thanks everyone!

Can you get your hands on an ordinary cheapo mouse and see if it has the same problem?

Sound problem with vista

In my side, I had this problem with vista, I lose my sound and find a red x over my sound icon. Then I get the error message "no audio output device is installed. I did a search and I found the solution at Link Removed - Invalid URL
They have many suggestion.

I hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom