Windows 7 Strange "zooming out" problem

Zozobra

Hi all,
This might be kind of a strange one: The issue I've been having is that while I'm working in a program, doesn't really seem to matter which, all of a sudden the computer will automatically scroll or zoom out (ie. a similar effect to what holding control and scrolling the mouse wheel will do). It happens at completely random times it seems - the computer will sound like it's processing something really quickly, like extremely high-speed "ticks" and the screen will zoom out in time with these "ticks". I've tried reinstalling my mouse and keyboard drivers but to no avail. I'm really at a loss as to what might be causing the problem, but I'm pretty sure this wasn't an issue when I had Vista installed.

I'm currently using the Logitech MX600 cordless laser mouse and MX3200 keyboard. Thanks everyone!

Sound problem with vista

In my side, I had this problem with vista, I lose my sound and find a red x over my sound icon. Then I get the error message "no audio output device is installed. I did a search and I found the solution at Link Removed - Invalid URL
They have many suggestion.

I hope it helps.

Back