Windows 7 System Image on win 7 home premium

Frank1

I have read where you can make a complete system image with Windows 7. I know that it does work with 7 ultimate, but I'm pretty sure that the home premium does not have that capability. I hope that I am wrong because I will be getting the home premium. Does anyone know if I am correct? Thanks.

Home Premium does include System Image function - doesn't back up over a network, but does to HD or optical discs.

If I were you I would use something else. There are many far better and more reliable alternatives.

A great free one is Macrium Reflect Free version. Much more flexible and reliable than the Windows one.

Macrium Reflect FREE Edition - Information and download

I have several imaging apps. Macrium is the one I find the best. I am fond of the Paragon products - Paragon Drive Backup 9 Pro ( not free) has an incredible number of features and options. I still prefer Macrium free. When Drive Backup 10 comes out - we shall see.

Home Premium does include System Image function - doesn't back up over a network, but does to HD or optical discs.

If I were you I would use something else. There are many far better and more reliable alternatives.

A great free one is Macrium Reflect Free version. Much more flexible and reliable than the Windows one.

Macrium Reflect FREE Edition - Information and download

I have several imaging apps. Macrium is the one I find the best. I am fond of the Paragon products - Paragon Drive Backup 9 Pro ( not free) has an incredible number of features and options. I still prefer Macrium free. When Drive Backup 10 comes out - we shall see.
Thank you--I appreciate the information. I'll give Macrium Reflect a try.

Back
Top Bottom