Windows 7 Taskbar disapears after turning off monitor

Jeras

Hello, I thought, maybe you can help me with my problem here.
Well, at first, I have ASUS K50AB and I recently installed Windows 7 Ultimate. My problem is, that when I press the Fn+F7 (it turns off the monitor) and then press that combination again for the monitor to reapear, my taskbar is gone, start button is still there and I've tried everything for this problem and apearently only computer restart and shutting down explorer.exe and reopening it manually helps. It really is annoying and I think somehow the explorer.exe is buged, because restarting it manually helps.
Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem, because I've search about this and didn't find a solution. Thanks.

I did a full install to a practically blank OS (Linux Red flag-console OS) from a bootable CD.

No. And I don't think that's relevent, because now my computer after some time turned off the monitor itself (power saving option) and the taskbar disapeared again. Oh, and after I manually restart explorer.exe there is fewer taskbar icons on the right.

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) X2 Dual-Core QL-65 2.10GHz
RAM: 3,00GB (2,75GB usable)
System type: 32-bit Operating System
VGA: ATI Radeon 4570 HD 512MB

These are actually similar to my specs :)
Try running the System File Checker.
Open start menu>>type in "cmd" and right click to "Run As Adminstator"
In this window type "SFC /scannow"

Oh, and may I ask one more thing?
I am on administrator account and administrative rights are on (they are on, checked by 3 different methods), but still some programs won't let me do something saying, that I don't have administrative rights (for example, when I try to uninstall old Microsoft Ofice from Uninstall program menu in Control panel), why is it so?

Back
Top Bottom