The Better Together Beta for Minecraft is here!

News

Extraordinary Robot
Robot
942e9605b52bafb55f632fa3018ae2ee-1024x576.jpg

The Better Together Update we announced at E3 2017 is designed to unify the console, mobile and Windows 10 PC versions of the game under one single Minecraft edition, which will include infinite worlds, the community Marketplace and community servers (which are coming to the beta later on!). It’ll introduce cross-platform support, allowing console, Windows 10 PC and mobile Minecrafters to play together for the first time! The Better Together Update also brings the biggest collection of new features ever to players on Bedrock Engine platforms (Windows 10, mobile), including the very long awaited and much in demand stained glass, fireworks, PARROTS THAT DANCE, customizable banners, armor stands, jukebox and music discs, recipe book and ravines. And for Windows 10 PC versions, integration with Paint 3D and Remix3D.com, making it easy to export and share 3D creations and inspire others.

db97bf3a3dc2798085848832966ef90b-1024x555.jpg

Who can participate? Players on Windows 10 PC, Android and soon Xbox One are welcome to jump into cross-platform play with other beta testers across all three devices.

Xbox One and Windows 10 PC beta testers will need to have downloaded the Xbox Insider app, and players on Xbox One will need to own a digital version of Minecraft. Beta testers on Android will need to have devices that support Google Play and own a copy of the game purchased through the Google Play Store.

For the full announcement, head over to Minecraft.net!

Continue reading...

Yes, I also heard about it and look forward to this event. I never liked to play alone because it seems to me that this is a waste of time and that in this case a person does not enjoy the game.

Hi guys, for some time I started playing minecraft and I'm looking for some interesting mods for this game. My friends recommended me the website Ethershock - Video Games News, Guide, Hints and Walkthroughs, but however, I found nothing. Can someone recommend me some mods, please? I will be very grateful, I want to play as soon as possible, because I am bored and I don't have a hobby at the moment. I have often heard someone say that the mods for minecraft make the game more interesting, so I'm interested in what this is. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom