The forum of Windows Seven Forum

Liang171717

Today I want to enter website of The forum of Windows Seven Forum, I find I was banned by its administrator, the reason is Trolling, So I cannot understand that, as I just post some opinions as follows:
Weakness for source code of Windows
Word and Excel can operation without Windows, if we can the Word and Excel like Windows
Simplify source code of software for cell phone
I also want to know the contact way of Microsoft, so I think I can send above to Microsoft, but as I think that is very important for Microsoft, so I think I need send above information to their CEO or some one who is in the charge of that business

I think we can post any information for Windows in its forum, even that information is not good for Windows

Commenting on, either favourably or unfavourably is not a problem. I suspect the reason for your ban is that, as in these forums your contributions tend to be completely without any justifications - this is the definition of a "troll" - "someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion" which is basically what your posts appear to be doing.

Yeah I tried my hand over there, and yeah they are a bunch of yahoos over there.
I hate forums like that, where the mods close off opposing opinions on things.
Thats actually why I like it here more then some linux forums i go to, especially ubuntus forums.
For an OS that is for the free mined its forum sure is not.

Yeah I tried my hand over there, and yeah they are a bunch of yahoos over there.
I hate forums like that, where the mods close off opposing opinions on things.
Thats actually why I like it here more then some linux forums i go to, especially ubuntus forums.
For an OS that is for the free mined its forum sure is not.

As a forum owner, I learned long and hard that it is difficult to form relationships with other forums. Yet some of the best solutions are found on the Internet. I would never advocate limiting choices here, and would say you should be free in your associations and what you do over the Internet. On Windows7Forums.com, we drafted important documents that concern how we conduct ourselves towards our members. These rules and guidelines are still in force, and just need to be ported over to here. Our team does not discriminate against people, and it is sad to hear of that happening elsewhere, or having it done to you. What happens on one forum can have an impact on the other. While we have no relation to UbuntuForums, I did read about the security breach and it is one of the many reasons we stopped using vBulletin. This was a difficult decision, because I have helped beta and alpha test many versions of this software. That does not mean they can't turn things around, however.

I also think people change with time and whether or not Seven Forums has changed since these reports of wrongdoing to their users took place remains to be seen. People are free to come and go here and express their opinions whether they like Windows, Microsoft, or not. It has absolutely no effect on how we will allow someone to be treated. A difference of opinions is what makes people interesting. Clearly, if everyone agreed on everything, there would be nothing to discuss!

At this point, I suspect that many people have heard of these issues so many times, and having been witness myself to some of the trouble from there, just don't want to be bothered. At the end of the day it is their site, and they are going to act the way they want. But it is an interesting situation, nonetheless.

Liang - Why are you being untruthful here? I found your posts over on the other forum and what you posted here is not representative of what you posted over there. Your posts on the other forum stated that the source code for Windows was based on BASIC! You didn't mention anything about Word or Excel or simplifying software for cell phones.

I'm not sure if your posts warranted being banned over there but they were certainly much different then you elude to in this thread.

That forum is known for banning people that disagree to often.
Joe
You can say that again.
I got banned from Seven Forums 2 years ago and I did not do anything wrong. We call seven Forums the forum that likes to ban people for no reason. Nearly everyone I know has been banned from Seven Forums, so you are not alone. Welcome to the club.

I'm new here but have been a member of Seven Forums for 4 years. Interesting how I had to find out negative things about the other forum by coming here.

I am at a total loss in this thread. There are, too my knowledge, (and probably more!) at least 6 forums which could be vaguely referred to as "seven forums"
Are we talking about http://www.sevenforums.com/ ?
If so, I cannot comment on the banning stats . I have never noticed anything alarming in that area.

But maybe the remark on numbers is a trifle overstated. Andrea's reference, for example, "I am surprised you have not heard about it" and her links, hardly support a claim of large numbers of bans. As far as I could ascertain, there were, in fact, in an overlong thread concerning only four people who claimed to have been banned, and repeated again, on her second link.
But, I don't have the true figures!

Note. I have withdrawn a paragraph regarding the other forum, as, on reflection, I thought it inappropriate here.

Last edited:
No it's this forum he is talking about here-Seven Forums
http://www.sevenforums.com/
Which is NOTHING to do with this forum as they are 2 different forums run by different people. That is the admin and owner of Seven and Eight Forums is not the same person who runs this site.

I find a true sign of a problem to be that problems cannot be solved within the group, but problems are presented and spread to where those problems are not in fact known at all, ref. to davehc and Dawter above. I simply think everyone should do their own laundry.

If you can't fix it there, how the heck do you think we can fix it here? Why not concentrate on participating in this Forum, to make it an even better place? If someone wants to ban members, it only means they will loose members. It's their loss, period. "Need to cry over spilled milk?"

No offense.

I am one of the Yahoo's from the forum in question. I find it disgusting that this forum even permits the slamming of another forum. Most forums have rules concerning this kind of behavior. This is what some would refer to as slander! By the way this is my final post here. Take your flaming and shove it where the sun don't shine.,

I am one of the Yahoo's from the forum in question. I find it disgusting that this forum even permits the slamming of another forum. Most forums have rules concerning this kind of behavior. This is what some would refer to as slander! By the way this is my final post here. Take your flaming and shove it where the sun don't shine.,
Well we can't go back to Seven Forums because we are banned. At least I am anyway.

I must say I had strong second doubts about my comment. I strongly dislike people telling others what they should or should not think, or express in opinion.

In fact, I think this incident strengthens this Forum. We are able and capable to disagree. One of my favorites, Winston Churchill, stated It takes courage to stand up and speak. It also takes courage to sit down and listen.

If mankind was more ear and eye and heart, instead of loud mouth, this planet might be a lot nicer place.

Yes, our rules were designed to protect the free speech of our members and not that of our moderation team. People have opinions. Your ideation to suppress them is not going to change them.

If you can't fix it there, how the heck do you think we can fix it here? Why not concentrate on participating in this Forum, to make it an even better place? If someone wants to ban members, it only means they will loose members. It's their loss, period. "Need to cry over spilled milk?"

I must apologize this. Not that it was that bad, but it wasn't that good either. Trying to be constructive may sometimes turn out to be destructive. Okay? Friends?

Back