Windows 7 Three BSODs in a row.

The Frederick

I've just gotten three BSODs in a row. First came during general use, the other two, right after I logged in in normal mode. I'm in Safe Mode now.

They popped up in this order:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

I ran memtest and the sticks seem good, so based on past experiences, here are the possibilities.

- Bad driver (unlikely, I haven't installed anything lately).
- Corruption of windows files (possible, since a couple of Win system files were named in the BSODs).
- Bad motherboard (possible, has happened before).

This is the only dump I've got.

My current system is Win 7 x64, Inter Core 2 Duo 3GHz, 4GB RAM, GeForce 9800+ GPU.

Attachments

• 061310-26785-01.zip
    20 KB · Views: 250
I've just gotten three BSODs in a row. First came during general use, the other two, right after I logged in in normal mode. I'm in Safe Mode now.

They popped up in this order:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

I ran memtest and the sticks seem good, so based on past experiences, here are the possibilities.

- Bad driver (unlikely, I haven't installed anything lately).
- Corruption of windows files (possible, since a couple of Win system files were named in the BSODs).
- Bad motherboard (possible, has happened before).

Have you installed any updated drivers recently? Do you currently have all drivers up to date?

Your dump is corrupt therefore I can not read your drivers. Since you have memory corruption, the first thing to do is to completely uninstall your current antivirus with the special tool found here, then install MSE as a stable replacement:

AV Uninstallers - Windows 7 Forums

After doing this, post a new crash dump if necessary and we'll straighten things out for ya.

Back