Windows 7 UK Student Download Version?

Thank you for you reply.

I some forums people are advising to do a clean install, not to enter product key when prompted and continue to desktop.

Then reboot PC, and do a custom reinstall of windows 7 into a different drive and enter the product key when promted while reinstalling.

I was getting very confused.

I would just like to say thank you to SIW2 for the assistance. I started downloading the files yesterday and had a bootable DVD within an hour or so (not sure what you mean by the etfsboot.com not conforming to the ISO standard though).

I then went on and performed a custom, that is to say, clean installation over my old Windows 7 Ultimate RC installation. Then, EasyTransfer and my old system was back.

I would just like to say thank you to SIW2 for the assistance. I started downloading the files yesterday and had a bootable DVD within an hour or so (not sure what you mean by the etfsboot.com not conforming to the ISO standard though).

I then went on and performed a custom, that is to say, clean installation over my old Windows 7 Ultimate RC installation. Then, EasyTransfer and my old system was back.

Click on his name and give him some rep points. Then others know he had reliable information (sometimes :rolleyes: ) haha

Hi tb ,

Yes, only sometimes. LOL

At least we aren't like Homer Simpson.... he said to Bart "We tried and failed and learned a vaulable lesson.... NEVER try again" haha

We try and fail and try again and again and sometimes mess more than we fix... but we learn a little now and then.

If we worked for Microsoft we would probably just tell eveyone who calls with a problem.... "You need a new computer"

Upgrading Win Xp 32 to Win 7 pro on a Mac Pro

Hi, Sorry for possible repeating the same problem but I just cannot seem to get Win 7 to crete a ISO. I have followed the instruction i.e downloading the oscdimg.exe and placing it in system32. I've changed the code to work with where I have placed the expandedSetup folder but yet no joy.

I would appreciate any help

Thanks

Hi, Sorry for possible repeating the same problem but I just cannot seem to get Win 7 to crete a ISO. I have followed the instruction i.e downloading the oscdimg.exe and placing it in system32. I've changed the code to work with where I have placed the expandedSetup folder but yet no joy.

I would appreciate any help

Thanks

I couldn't get it to work either.

You can Google unetbootin and use it to make a bootable usb... or look at my 3rd from last blog, it has the links for the full downloads from Microsoft... they are bootable iso's

I couldn't get it to work either.

You can Google unetbootin and use it to make a bootable usb... or look at my 3rd from last blog, it has the links for the full downloads from Microsoft... they are bootable iso's
Thanks for the help tblount. Sorry for being stupid but where is your 3rd from last blog?

Thanks again

Thanks for the help tblount. Sorry for being stupid but where is your 3rd from last blog?

Thanks again
Actually just found your blog entries. The problem is I can't make the ISO in the first place! But I will definitely create a bootable USB.

Thanks again

Thanks everyone for their help. I've finally got it running smoothly. The final issue I had was that intel macs don't use BIOS so I had to use the startup command on the mac partition and choose the bootable DVD.

Thanks again

Back