Windows 7 Unable to connect to Xbox Live

todd52968

I'm trying to connect to xbox live through internet and did everyhing twice .I have connection set up ,but everytime I try to connect it won't go to internet.I did hear somewhere that the xfinity arris router is hard to connect .anyone have this problem.

Re: artist router

I'm trying to connect to xbox live through internet and did everyhing twice .I have connection set up ,but everytime I try to connect it won't go to internet.I did hear somewhere that the xfinity arris router is hard to connect .anyone have this problem.

Request for a mod to make this question a separate thread.

To answer your question. If this is through Windows... Just need to download the client software from the GFWL site: Link Removed due to 404 Error, link at the bottom of the page and have Microsoft Live Account, and that should be it.

If you meant to connect your 360 to your Windows PC to Xbox live, here's the instruction: Use your computer to connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE.

Neglected to mention, if you are tring to connect your xbox unit to a wireless router... then you will probably need your SSID, the password associated to it, and security setting... however, if you did some additional wireless network 'work', you will probably have to conduct additional steps in connecting your console to a wireless network.

Link Removed due to 404 Error

You may also want to checkout and probably install: Raptr (What are you playing?)

Last edited:
Back