Windows 7 Unable to edit any comments made on Facebook

kurteb

Extraordinary Member
I had a long-running post on Windows Forums pertaining to my inability to edit any comments made on Facebook with Internet Explorer 11. I can edit those comments with Chrome with no problem. Seems incredible that after two years I still can't edit comments with that browser. I have two Facebook pages, and can edit the post, but not the comments. Been this way for years. I can edit with Opera as well, but not with Firefox, either. Now I'm stuck just using Chrome or Opera for Facebook, that's annoying.

The truthful answer is that Internet Explorer is on its way out and probably for good reason. Theoretically, it should be compatible with IE, but the problems you may experience in IE are growing. With Chrome and Firefox supporting a lot of new web standards, it is actually proven faster to use those browsers.

Thanks for the candor, I do like the IE features, and hope that in Windows 10, the new browser will be even better, (and will handle Facebook comment editing.)

Thanks for the candor, I do like the IE features, and hope that in Windows 10, the new browser will be even better, (and will handle Facebook comment editing.)
I installed Windows 10, and found that the new Edge browser doesn't allow any comment editing either, what a let down. I can edit posts, but that's it.

Back