Windows 7 Unable to log in to a site.

0verdrive

I have been attempting to log into a site that I visit several times a week without problems, but now, when I attempt to log on, I get the following message: 'We are experiencing some technical issues and unable to proceed with your login. Please try again'. I have contacted the website support line and they say the problem must be at my end, as they currently have no tech issues. I first had this problem on my Windows laptop, but it has now spread to my Windows PC and my Apple PC. I have cleared my cache as advised by support, but no joy. My PC is using Ethernet connection, Laptop and Apple are on Wi-fi from the same Virgin hub. No other websites are affected. Any help appreciated. My browser is Firefox.

Attachments

• Betfair Issues.PNG
    Betfair Issues.PNG
    10 KB · Views: 184
Difficult to offer detailed advice without knowing the site url. Have you tried using another browser, accessing via another internet connection, someoneelse's pc connected to your hub? Are you using any keylogger protection software?

Difficult to offer detailed advice without knowing the site url. Have you tried using another browser, accessing via another internet connection, someoneelse's pc connected to your hub? Are you using any keylogger protection software?
All 3 of my computers, Windows PC, Apple pc and Windows Laptop are running off the hub, and have been for over 12 months without problems.

Sorry about the delay in replying. Everything returned back to normal for a couple of days, but today I am again getting the same message. I only have this problem with Betfair. Other bookies' sites are unaffected. Most frustrating. Betfair have assured me that the problem is not at their end. Thanks for the input.

Back
Top Bottom