Windows 10 Unable to play video.

greyhound

When trying to play video from one particular site after about 20 secs this message pops up,see attachment.its driving me nuts.anyone know whats causing this.Running Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge BrowserThank You.greyhound

Attachments

• PHLEARN.JPG
    PHLEARN.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 94
Here are some steps to try to fix the problem:

• If using Internet Explorer, check the version of Flash installed in your browser. An easy way to check is to visit this website: Adobe - Flash Player
  • Flash is required for all versions of Internet Explorer except for Edge
  • Refresh the page, which may re-download a piece of content that failed to play back due to a partial download on the first try.
  • Update your browser to the latest version. Chrome and Firefox should prompt you with updates, but it is useful to check.

samK and nmsuk i am using Edge which has flash built in,i have also installed Google Chrome,Firefox and Opera this error message pops up on them all.this only started a couple of weeks ago,prior to that it worked okay.Cheers greyhound.

nmsuk it just videos from this web site.its a Photoshop and Lightroom training site,so i really need to see the videos.when i asked them about it they said i was having trouble with there player.they suggested using a different browser and clearing the cache from Edge.none of this made any difference.Cheers greyhound

Back