Windows 10 Unexpected Store Exception

poelske1

I've been experiencing these BSOD for over a week now and they happen daily!
I've added a DUMP file (at least, I hope my attem

As you can see, I stopped mid-sentence, because ironically, that's when my computer BSOD'ed again. (Luckily, Google Chrome saved this...)
I've included both maps, the file I wanted to upload, and the file right after my BSOD which occured while typing this post for the first time.

Now, rebooting after the BSOD won't work smoothly either, I've included a picture set of the screens I get after the pc restarts for the first time. (link to dropbox.txt)
After that, I manually restart my computer.

I have a Lenovo Z50, and these problems started occuring after I installed Windows 10.
Tho it took W10 half a year to start these problems ...

Attachments

• W7F_08-01-2016.zip
    943.9 KB · Views: 506
  • W7F_10-01-2016.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 333
  • link to dropbox.txt
    73 bytes · Views: 278
Here's also a systemreport made with the powershell code.

Attachments

• SYSTEMREPORT.zip
    234.7 KB · Views: 283
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 154, {ffffe0006e185000, ffffd001e71bbc30, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!SMKM_STORE<SM_TRAITS>::SmStUnhandledExceptionFilter+22 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi ,
most of your dump files are the same and it looks like you have some corruption within Windows itself.
File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

Update your system drivers using your system support page which I see has later driver versions than the ones currently being used:
Laptops and netbooks :: Lenovo Z Series laptops :: Lenovo Z50 70 - Lenovo Support (US)

After doing the sfc/scan process, I had another BSOD. Then I manually went over all my drivers in the device manager to check for updates.
Everything went good, until just now.
Again BSOD.

Attachments

• W7F_15-01-2016.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 342
  • SYSTEMREPORT.zip
    272.2 KB · Views: 285
Code:

BugCheck 154, {ffffe0017bf1c000, ffffd00023c5a070, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!SMKM_STORE<SM_TRAITS>::SmStUnhandledExceptionFilter+22 )

Hi,
same again I'm afraid. It's possible that your AV application may be having some effect especially if it was installed and running around the time of the upgrade. Try removing Kaspersky (this worked for a user with the same issue so worth a try) and just run using the onboard Defender. You can always re-install Kaspersky at a later date.

iwdbus.sys Sat Oct 04 01:31:12 2014: Intel wiFi driver. a later version is under the Windows 8.1 section of drivers of your support page:
Laptops and netbooks :: Lenovo Z Series laptops :: Lenovo Z50 70 - Lenovo Support (US)

iaStorA.sys Fri Aug 02 02:39:52 2013: Intel rapid storage driver. Later version found under Windows 10 on support page:

Post any new dump files.

That's weird. I upgraded to windows 10 in August and installed Kaspersky in November. :S

That's weird. I upgraded to windows 10 in August and installed Kaspersky in November. :S
You'll notice I said 'especially if it was installed and running at the time of upgrade'.

So just update the drivers.

I'm very sorry for bothering agan :/
I went to the lenovo site, searched for the updates for windows 10 (64 bit) updated the wifi driver and storage driver (as you said).
Also downloaded the BIOS driver and stuff, cause I thought I might as well get everything up to date.
Another BSOD occured.
I also deleted Kaspersky and switched to Avast.

Attachments

• SYSTEMREPORT.zip
    260.4 KB · Views: 327
I'm very sorry for bothering agan :/
Hey Don't worry that's what we are here for.. :)

I checked your zip file but no dump file was contained within. Did you definitely have a blue screen or was it a system freeze? In any case just check your settings are like this:
Open the run application.
Type sysdm.cpl in the run box and click ok.
Look across the top of the system properties box for 'Advanced' and click that.
Look for 'Startup and Recovery' near the bottom and click 'settings'.
Near the bottom you'll see a drop down menu under the heading 'write debugging information'.
In the drop down menu choose ' small memory dump (256KB)'
Under 'small dump directory' make sure it says %SystemRoot%\Minidump.
Click ok and your good to go.

Code:

BugCheck 154, {ffffe001dd6a1000, ffffd00025386070, 0, 0}

Hi,
the dump files you sent are the same as the the ones you supplied the other day. I compared both folders that you have sent and the only other dump file was the above (also dated 15th Jan 2016). If you had a bsod after that date there is no dump file for it oddly enough.
So judging from these dump files the last time you had a bsod was 2 days ago?

I was just looking through your drivers and you have something installed called 'Smart board'? Ring any bells? I just wonder if it's compatible with win 10..

another one occured.
Dropbox - W7F_19-01-2016.zip

And the Smart board rings a bell, it's a large board, used in schools (I'm a teacher in training) Naturally SMART
The thing is, there are a lot of problems with it :p problems with the drivers and stuff.

Edit: I deleted all the Smart technology stuff.

Last edited:
Hmm...check your download folder. All I can find is the dump files sent in the last zip can you check your mindump folder for any dump files later than 15th?

Back
Top Bottom