Uninstall Avast Free Antivirus .

NettleWarbler

Afternoon all , I was wondering if anyone knows how to Uninstall Avast Free Antivirus . I installed it by mistake last night that and another program something with byte in its name . The program I installed was Daemon tools free , I have a large Disk image video file . And I thought Daemon tools free might open the file . I thought id cancelled the two other programs that downloaded with Daemon tools free . The byte one I got rid of with Revo Uninstaller Pro , but Avast just wont shift I tried Uninstalling with Revo Uninstaller Pro , then Forced Uninstall with Revo Uninstaller Pro . Finally Quick Uninstall with the same programme , that ran for over an hour still no good . Iv tried Control panel , Apps & Features ( which says windows cannot access this file ) I tried changing permission In Users to Everyone to try and fix this , but no good I tried to remove from CCleaner tools and its still here . I don't even like Avast , Avg would be my choice for a free antivirus .

Attachments

NettleWarbler

I tried IOBit Uninstaller no good , I tried Avast clear this morning it ran for an hour and a half with the white line running across a blue icon . This night I tried it in safe mode a message saying the stub cannot run installer . Then I went to Apps & Features and tried to remove it in safe mode , its gone . I hope that's the last I see of that .

Attachments

Mitchan

What do you think, should Avast have a paid equivalent instead of Avast? What are the clear benefits? I watched trusted brands - avast antivirus reviews. I think I need this?

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.