Windows 7 Unknown Box Appears On Secondary Screen

Najwan Panachri

Honorable Member
Hello everyone,
I am a new user here so I would like to thank for the approval on this forum.

I'm using a laptop with 2 GB of RAM and I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit operating system inside my laptop.

Unfortunately, I've just got a small problem on my Windows 7 laptop. When I try to connect to a secondary monitor screen, I see a small box that is unknown and cannot be hidden/removed from the desktop on the secondary screen. I've already tried restarting the laptop, but the problem still occurs.

Could anyone tell me how to completely remove that small box on my desktop? Maybe there's a system conflict when I connect to my secondary screen?

I would like to thank for the answers.

Attachments

• Capture_2016_10_22_18_59_45_667.png
    Capture_2016_10_22_18_59_45_667.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 315
Last edited:
It looks like a sticky note type of program... hmm

What I would do is download Sysinternals Process Explorer and use the Find Window Process feature to see what program is creating the box.

As seen below you just click and drag the target icon and drop it on the box. (Make sure your running Process Explorer as Administrator as it has more privileges that way)

upload_2016-10-22_10-49-37.png

Hello,
I've already looked around Sysinternals Process Explorer, and I found one of an unknown program, which that program always startup itself whenever I boot up Windows 7 on my laptop. It's some kind like a driver manager software. So finally, I did a force stop to that program, and finally that small box has completely removed on my secondary screen.

I would like to thank for your solution. It has already solved the problem.

Back