Windows 7 Using Windows 8 RP aero on Windows 7

shaneblack

Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to use Windows 8's RP Aero theme on Windows 7 via resources themes folder. I've went into the folder but I do not have a Windows 7 laptop right now to test the theme out. If someone could do this and report back with what they found out if it works or not I would be very happy to hear the results. Thanks

Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to use Windows 8's RP Aero theme on Windows 7 via resources themes folder. I've went into the folder but I do not have a Windows 7 laptop right now to test the theme out. If someone could do this and report back with what they found out if it works or not I would be very happy to hear the results. Thanks

This topic is solved by myself, I couldn't wait for days or weeks to get a reply so I found the fix on another website, used it with the aero in windows 8 resources and boom, windows 7 has the RP aero which is ten times nicer looking. So I solved the problem myself, this thread can be deleted or whatever it makes no difference. I didn't know about how easy it was so please don't put me down if anyone replys.

Back