ElliotS

Heres the problem: In SOME full-screen applications when scrolling, the mouse gets jammed into the lower right corner. It's able to be moved away, but if I'm using it to control my camera (FPS style.) I end up looking 90 to 180 degree's to my right. It makes a lot of this impossible like zooming the map or easily using menus on skyrim, or changing weapons on any fps. (Killing Floor and Battle Field 3 checked.)

On DotA2 however, the scrolling it fine. Also in the steam client overlay, I can scroll the browser flawlessly.

I have a feeling this might be because I have 2 monitors and the games listed are on the 1st (main) display. The other issue below might complicate it or be another different issue.

On some applications I cannot click correctly, and only 1 out of every 5 to 15 go through.

I used a different mouse and it seemed to click correctly, but the other problem was still there.

The thing is, the clicking only messes up in a few programs: Ventrilo and Launchy are confirmed.

When launching the options menu of launchy, the mouse seems to gain pen based behavior or at least tracking.

It's odd and quite confusing. I've tried to find a solution for months (Checking google every 2-4 weeks.) and cannot figure out why this is happening.

Thanks in advance for any help I may receive.

Solution
It seems like you are facing a couple of different issues with your mouse behavior while using specific applications on your computer. Let's address each problem individually:

Issue 1: Mouse Jamming in Full-Screen Applications​

• Symptom: Mouse gets jammed into the lower right corner in some full-screen applications, causing camera control issues.
  • Possible Cause: This issue might be related to the multi-monitor setup, where the game is launched on your primary display.
  • Potential Solution: You can try the following steps to resolve this problem:
  1. Check Game Settings: Look for any in-game settings related to mouse behavior or screen constraints.
  2. Disable Secondary Monitor:...
It seems like you are facing a couple of different issues with your mouse behavior while using specific applications on your computer. Let's address each problem individually:

Issue 1: Mouse Jamming in Full-Screen Applications​

• Symptom: Mouse gets jammed into the lower right corner in some full-screen applications, causing camera control issues.
  • Possible Cause: This issue might be related to the multi-monitor setup, where the game is launched on your primary display.
  • Potential Solution: You can try the following steps to resolve this problem:
  1. Check Game Settings: Look for any in-game settings related to mouse behavior or screen constraints.
  2. Disable Secondary Monitor: Temporarily disconnect the secondary monitor to see if the issue persists.
  3. Update Graphics Drivers: Ensure your graphics drivers are up to date as outdated drivers sometimes cause such issues.

Issue 2: Clicking Problem in Specific Applications​

• Symptom: In certain applications like Ventrilo and Launchy, mouse clicks are not registering correctly.
    • Possible Cause: This could be software-related, where specific applications are conflicting with your mouse input.
    • Potential Solution: Try the following steps to troubleshoot this problem:
    []Test with Another Mouse: Since using a different mouse seemed to improve clicking, continue using that mouse. []Application Compatibility: Check for any application-specific settings that might affect mouse behavior.
  4. Update or Reinstall Software: Make sure Ventrilo and Launchy are up to date or try reinstalling them to see if the issue persists.

General Recommendations:​

• System Updates: Ensure your operating system is updated with the latest patches and drivers.
    • Mouse Settings: Check your mouse settings in the control panel for any unusual configurations.
    • Mouse Drivers: Update your mouse drivers to the latest versions provided by the manufacturer.
    If these steps do not resolve the issues, feel free to provide more details or specific configurations that might help in diagnosing the problem further.

Solution