Windows 10 We can't sign into your account [Microsoft]

Sofia

UcIoroM
3599tLP
u7tfNI8
0VRV8KZ
uELvfdC
Hello,
I'm sorry if there is a similar thread like this, but it seems that the fixes they recommend, unfortunately, doesn't work for me.
Yesterday, I was using my Wacom Tablet, and it said that the Wacom Driver needs update, so I did. It said that after the installation, it will require a reboot. So I did that. When it restarted, I logged into my Account, and then it stated "Preparing Windows", and I was brought to this blue screen which says "Oops, something went wrong. The service isn't available right now." Then, it lead me to a temporary user saying that "We can't sign into your account".
I have tried a lot.
In this temporary profile, I can still see my programs intact, but I can't see my files/pictures. I do see them in the Windows (C:) > Users. (I stored my files in an external usb afterwards)
I saw this fix in which they said I should delete the .bak in my original account and delete the temp account. I did, but I was brought to the same temporary account. I checked regedit and my account is still on .bak.
I did an error check on Windows (C:) Properties and said I had no errors.
I want to ask what is causing this problem. Do I have a corrupt file? Should I update my Wacom Driver? How can I get back my Original Account?
I will be so grateful for a reply.
Thank you.

Hi,
can you give some more details on which Tablet it is?
Wacom Global
I have contacted Microsoft Support.I uninstalled the Wacom driver and did a system restore. I got back my Microsoft Account, so I installed Wacom driver again, thinking that all is well. So after installation, I restarted it. I came back to Preparing Windows and in the same temporary account. I did a system restore again (from the same restore point from the first one) and now, I'm afraid to restart my laptop because I feel that I might come back again into that dreadful temporary account.

I uninstalled the Wacom driver and did a system restore.
Hi,
if it does try repeating the above to get your old account back. To get your Wacom driver back though try running Windows update instead.

Hi,
if it does try repeating the above to get your old account back. To get your Wacom driver back though try running Windows update instead.
I rolled back the updates of Wacom. Created a new local account, installed it there. Im hoping that when I restart it, I can still access my administrator Microsoft account.

Hmm... Probably doubtful from a local account, you would be better off trying to get back into your old account and go from there. Please let us know how you get on.

Hmm... Probably doubtful from a local account, you would be better off trying to get back into your old account and go from there. Please let us know how you get on.
Yeah, Im back on temporary account. Can you suggest me ways to get into my microsoft account? Without doing System Restore everytime? I have installed again my Wacom Driver. Should I uninstall it? I've been using Wacom for some time, and only after the update did it cause problems with entering. I would really appreciate it

I never have installed device drivers from Microsoft updates. I always check the manufacturers website for driver updates (they have a bit of a vested interest in keeping it right as it is their product that goes belly up if they don't.)

Back