Windows Vista Web Cam Drivers

Sonny

Excellent Member
I have found all the drivers I need for my HP Pavilion dv6500 Laptop except for my web cam. I have looked at the support/drivers page and cannot find it.

Has anyone got an idea where I can download the web cam and drivers for it?

Hey Sonny, you got a link to the support page of your laptop? With HP laptops, there are 10's to 100's of models of a particular make. With out the exact model, finding drivers for a particular model is damn near next to impossible on HP's website.

Last edited:
Hi bassfisher, I do have a link and went there and couldn't find it. It is a HP- Pavilion dv6500 Entertainment PC. Windows Vista OS.

HP- Pavilion dv6500 Entertainment PC

That's just the generic make...there should be some letters/numbers after it.....(dv6500t, dv6500cto...it makes a difference). Can you post the link to the make/model your were looking at?

Thanks bassfisher, I will keep trying the links and hopefully will find one that works. Tried the first link but the file did not work for my computer.

Just did some trouble shooting and it does not show up in device manager or anywhere else. It is no big deal. I will keep trying and see if I can figure it out. Thank you for the links.

Back
Top Bottom