Windows 10 What Is Wrong With My Video Directory?

crevice

I don't know what did this but if I am in a program that ask me to select a folder for a video to be saved to or imported from it has changed the name of a directory path even in windows explorer it shows an incorrect complicated path that looks like something to do with zune.

I have created a folder 'Movies & TV' which gets changed as you can see in the photos below. How do I fix this? I assume it's a registry error.

It doesn't effect the files, it is only that sub-directory of Videos. I have MANY subdirectories inside C:\Users\Randy\Videos.

C:\Users\Randy\Videos\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Microsoft.ZuneVideo

I don't even own a Microsoft Zune

The 2 explorer photos are only meant to only show what's happening in the address bar. That same thing is happening if I am in a program that ask me to pick a directory to use and I select C:\Users\Randy\Videos\Movies & TV\ or anything within that directory including subfolders. Everything will have this preceding it's address such as

C:\Users\Randy\Videos\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Microsoft.ZuneVideo\Check
C:\Users\Randy\Videos\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Microsoft.ZuneVideo\Check\Fix
C:\Users\Randy\Videos\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Microsoft.ZuneVideo\Check\Fix\Recode Names & Titles

When they should be as follows:

C:\Users\Randy\Videos\Movies & TV\Check
C:\Users\Randy\Videos\Movies & TV\Check\Fix
C:\Users\Randy\Videos\Movies & TV\Check\Fix\Recode Names & Titles

Can someone please look at this Forum Link, they are discussing something with the exact same

Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Microsoft.ZuneVideo

What the heck is going on with my computer? This is crazy

1.jpg

2.jpg

Sounds like you use the groove app which is what the zune app was rebranded to.

Back