Windows 7 What Media Player???

What Media Player..

• Total voters
Songbird for music and WMP Classic for video. Songbird is a bit slow sometimes but it's coming along nicely. WMP Classic is just light and does what I need it to, combined with a codec pack of choice.

I just installed windows 7 and everything installed perfectly and the drivers work well, i installed vlc player and im playing an avi file using vlc player and the windows them goes to windows 7 basic color scheme and there will be just sound, no video..its just a black screen and i even used WMP and the same thing....it doesnt go to basic color scheme but just sound...no video and i cant understand why...
please help me out..
thank you in advance...

I just installed windows 7 and everything installed perfectly and the drivers work well, i installed vlc player and im playing an avi file using vlc player and the windows them goes to windows 7 basic color scheme and there will be just sound, no video..its just a black screen and i even used WMP and the same thing....it doesnt go to basic color scheme but just sound...no video and i cant understand why...
please help me out..
thank you in advance...

Go download CCCP or my preference, K-Lite Mega Codec Pack, which includes Media Player Classic. If you decide to install K-Lite make sure you choose, '7. Lots of stuff' from the dropdown box to cover all the bases.

You could also download MediaInfo which is a great little tool for inspecting media files. It can sometimes help when a file won't play ball :)

Hope that helps!

Downloaded the K-Lite codec and classic media player and now i can get video...thanks for the help...
was just codec problem :)

What Media Player

if your using a 64 bit OS also check out the 64 bit version of media player classic... seems to work OK

Back