Windows 7 What Nvidia 7600gt driver should i use in Windows 7?

jeagerjaques

Hi,
What Nvidia 7600gt driver should i use in Windows 7 cuz windows update cant find one.

I'm sorry if theres another thread like this cuz i cant find one.

Hi,
What Nvidia 7600gt driver should i use in Windows 7 cuz windows update cant find one.

I'm sorry if theres another thread like this cuz i cant find one.

No problem jeagerjaques thats what we are here for...:)

You don't say if you wanted 32 or 64bit but anyway 32 bit is here:
NVIDIA DRIVERS 190.38 WHQL

64bit is here:
NVIDIA DRIVERS 190.38 WHQL

Just for your info.. I always post driver updates for 7 and vista here:

http://windows7forums.com/windows-vista-multimedia/11365-graphic-drivers-11.html

Any problems post back...

Are you having any problems?

In my daily tasks, I have installed 7, 32/64Bit, right through the builds, and now with the RTM. I use a 7600 card.
On first boot up, I am presented with a fat screen. After adjusting the resolution. etc. to my own wishes, I reboot. My update almost immediately pops up and offers a Nvidia update for my card. I install this, reboot again, and have a 100% working graphics presentation.

Are you having any problems?

In my daily tasks, I have installed 7, 32/64Bit, right through the builds, and now with the RTM. I use a 7600 card.
On first boot up, I am presented with a fat screen. After adjusting the resolution. etc. to my own wishes, I reboot. My update almost immediately pops up and offers a Nvidia update for my card. I install this, reboot again, and have a 100% working graphics presentation.

Hi Rak, do you mean your using windows update to install your card?

Thx so much kemical.
By the way,im using Windows 7 64-bit. ^_^
Works like a charm.

Last edited:
Hi Rak, do you mean your using windows update to install your card?
Thats right M8. During the install, I select the default settings for updates. (Official RTM, if that makes any difference!)

So you got a subscription to....' Technet' is it? How does the finished article look/feel? Much difference to the RC?

I cannot spot any differences. There are no added extras and no (that I can see) visual differences either. I do get that instinct that it is a mite snappier, and the built in defag semed to work, after I had installed my own software, at a remarkable speed - but maybe it was having a good day, lol.

Lol, too true. The windows default defragger has never been up to much and I always have a third party one..
Oh well, I thought perhaps you'd get some extra wallpapers. gadgets and other trinkets but it is not to be..

Back
Top Bottom