Windows 7 WHAT TO DO IF MY WINDOW UPDATE IS NO MORE AVAILABLE AS GOOGLE HAS ENDED THE SUPPORT?

thomas k brannen

HELLO,
My name is THOMAS. My laptop still has windows 7 installed in it, recently I tried to update its version but it mentioned something like google has ended its support and something like that. What should I do now? as most of my features are requiring an update. it will be very kind if someone helps me out

The message you should have received would have indicated that Microsoft (not Google) ended its support for Windows 7. This has been the case for a while now, and if you'd like to update your features, you will first have to upgrade to Windows 10.

I agree that it's more like Microsoft has stopped support rather than Google. And yes, your features might need to be updated according to the latest version but if you are facing a problem, then it can be about the device you are using, I guess.

Microsoft dropped support for Windows 7 in January this year. They will no longer issue updates for it. This does not mean that it will no longer work but it will become increasingly out of date and insecure. Your only option if you wish to keep your system up to date, supported and secure is to upgrade to Windows 10.

Back
Top Bottom