Windows 10 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR help please

Hi,
I'm just about to pop out but wanted to just add that you could show the vendor this thread if need be. Let us know what happens and all the best!

I've returned the CPU to the vendor and they claim that the CPU isn't faulty because they have completed four different stress tests using the CPU on their test bed. When I emailed them before returning the CPU I've attached a link to this thread but they probably haven't even looked at it. I've emailed them again and explained in more detail and this time attached the dumps and the check that you ran on the processor which indicates the internal timer error.
Will update again once I hear back from them.

Much thanks for the update.

At least if they look at the thread they can see the data collected and why you have returned the CPU. I look forward to your next reply and hope all goes well.

I've had a number of conversations with the vendor however, they are saying that the CPU is not faulty. One of the employees of that company actually looked at the dumps and said:

first thing that stands out.... 0xbe00000000800400
that's usually to do with the CPU, the memory bank it's connected too, or the memory controller.

This employee promised to further look at the dumps but haven't gotten back to me in like a few weeks. When I asked multiple times for an update regarding this matter they said that pretty much they haven't found anything in the dumps...

Unfortunately I see nothing in the crash dumps that would dispute our findings. There's suggestions of possible problems, but we've ruled them out. We've also had some extended testing done on the CPU, and it's still no fault found. Please call us on [NUMBER] to pay the testing fee and arrange re-delivery.

So I'm not sure what to do next... Perhaps I should buy a new motherboard and see if the motherboard is the issue...

Hi,
many thanks for the update.

Hope all goes well with the new moBo.

Back